RITA Foundation Office
9701 Richmond Avenue, Suite 120
Patient Eligibility to Recieve PRRT for Neuroendocrine Cancers
Please submit the following clinical and laboratory information if you would like to be evaluated for eligibility to receive Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) for Neuroendocrine cancer:
- Pathology report from initial biopsy or surgery.
- Result of most recent Octreoscan.
- Recent reports of diagnostic imaging studies including CT scans, MRI, PET scans
- Most recent History and Physical report by your primary oncologists.
- Recent treatments and medications.
Please fax or email the information to:
Mrs. Susan Cork
Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center
Scork@ExcelDiagnostics.com or 713-781-6206 (fax)